Automatically Assemble and Prepare Fuel Invoices
Accelerate the order-to-invoice-to-collection cycle using the Invoice Writer in conjunction with the Private Markets Order Management and TransactionRite modules. Axxis can help you automate the billing process by issuing an invoice to your customer or dealer as close to delivery as possible.
The Axxis software suite automatically captures, calculates and manages pricing, as well as critical transactional data such as eBOLs and deliveries. Through these automated processes, the software gathers and archives the pertinent information that you need to invoice your customers or dealers in our Energy Supply Chain Database including:
- Customer name and address
- Products and quantity lifted
- Quoted price with transparent or suppressed margin details
- Freight and taxes
- Application of credit memos and partial credits
- Other invoice related information
The Axxis Invoice Writer assembles the data and prepares flexible formatted fuel, freight or non-fuel invoices and includes many options for automatic delivery to your customers via fax, email, hard copy or web. It also provides an A/R export of the invoice information to your back office A/R system for aging and collections processing.
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Assembles invoicing data from the Axxis Energy Supply Chain database
- Provides invoice templates for tailored invoice formatting
- Allows for editing and updating of invoice data before publishing
- Auto-delivers invoices to customers via email, fax or web
- Provides a tailored A/R export to your back office system for A/R aging and collections